UniPi Neuron L203
UniPi Neuron L203 is a universal control unit. It is a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller).
UniPi Neuron L203 is a universal control unit. It is a professional PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) with enough features for automation of more extensive projects fit for smart home automation, building management systems, energy monitoring, light industry automation or other commercial projects. It features digital inputs, transistor outputs, relay outputs, analog output, analog input and serial interface RS485.
Compared to Neuron S and Neuron M offers more inputs and outputs for complex projects and systems. It has integrated DIN rail mounting for installation in racks and distribution boxes where it takes 12 modules (1 module = 17.5 mm). Neuron units have a degree of protection IP20.
- Merk: UniPi
- Garantie: 2 jaar
- 36 × Digital inputs 5-24 V DC
- 4 × Transistor outputs max. 750 mA at 50 V DC
- 28 × Relay outputs max. 5 A at 250 V AC / 30 V DC
- 1 × Analog output 0-10 V
- 1 × Analog input 0-10 V/4-20 mA
- 1-Wire bus (met galvanische isolatie)
- RS485 (fvoor Modbus communicatie)
- Anodized aluminum behuizing
- Mervis lifetime license
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 × 1.2 GHz CPU
- 4 × USB
- 1 × Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- RTC with backup up to 7 days
- DIN rail mounting
- Power supply 24 V DC required
- Control Module
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Verwijderbare schroef connectoren
- Houder voor DIN rail (35 mm)
- Switch lights
- Control boilers
- Measure temperature
- Control home remotely
- Roll the shutters
- Get notifications
- Manage central heating for each room separately
- Build and automate advanced projects
- Energy monitoring
- Watering systems
- Building management systems
- HVAC regulation
- Check whether doors and windows are opened
- Make your own home server
- Manage business or residential premises remotely
To 1-Wire channel you can connect up to 15 digital thermometers. With relay outputs, you can regulate central heating in the whole building. Digital inputs can be used for reading signals from for example motion sensors and magnetic contacts. If you want to know more check out our case studies.
Neuron is suitable for all non-safety systems yet you can connect security system controller over Modbus. Generally, Modbus allows you to control any external device supporting this protocol.
Standard Neuron model overview
|Type S, size on DIN rail: 4 modules = 7 cm||1-Wire bus
Ethernet 10/100 Mb
4 × 1.2 GHz CPU
1 GB RAM
|Type M, size on DIN rail: 8 modules = 14 cm|
|Type L, size on DIN rail: 12 modules = 21 cm|
|Extension modules, size on DIN rail: 4 modules = 7 cm|
Extension modules communicate over Modbus. It is possible to connect them to the control unit via RS485 interface. Extension modules are compatible with any control unit supporting Modbus and having RS485 interface.
*Has integrated GPRS module for wireless communication.
Neuron has a very short response time - response time between a signal on input and reaction on output can reach 0.5 ms. It has 1 GB RAM and quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU. Generally, Neuron offers excellent performance parameters of professional PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). All included in a resistant aluminum case.
Neuron is CE and EMC tested. According to standard, all UniPi Neuron products can be used in:
- Residential buildings, apartments
- Commercial areas, offices, banks
- Entertainment areas, cinemas, bars, pubs, dance clubs
- Outdoor places, gas stations, parking lots, sport centers
- Areas of light industry, workshops, laboratories, service centers
See the EU declaration of conformity in product file tab. In accordance with European standards, Neuron is a professional control unit. For the US market, it brings a device for automation development.
If you are looking for more information, you may be interested in Neuron series introduction or in its technological introduction.
|Geschikt voor||Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi Model B, Raspberry Pi Model 2B en 3B|